3-1-1 Beauty

I don't know how I would have managed without these tips by Christine Mikesell while packing for my month in Europe. By far it's been the most useful thing I've found on packing your beauty regime into a plastic bag.

Besides the obvious, I stash DryBar's dry shampoo into my bag as well. I usually step out in second (or third) day hair and this little miracle gives my hair volume and keeps my morning routine insanely minimal.

I also look forward to using the slew of trial size products I have lying all over from shops I've gathered here and there. This is the perfect time to use them in place of bulkier items that would take up room in your zip-top.

Earlier I shared with you what I pack outside of my 3-1-1 bag in this post. It's amazing what you can consolidate and do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top