Something everyone experiences is that moment when you realize you're in over your head. You don't know how you got there, but suddenly there's appointments, deadlines, messes, phone calls, projects... just waiting for you, and you have only a few days to accomplish an endless task list. 

I'm so there.

I will come out on the other side, as we all do, but the climb upward is paralyzing. Organization and time management is everything, especially with various deadlines popping around upcoming weeks. Namely, for me, is my BFA review, which is a portfolio presentation before a committee at the university seeking acceptance of the bachelor of fine arts degree and graphic design program. I have strong work and bold confidence, but the tasks at hand leave me frozen in place. While I won't bore you with my extensive agenda, I'm certainly ready for this to pass. 

Time to pour more coffee and dig in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top